Sunday, November 30, 2008

Founder's Brewing Company: Centenial India Pale Ale


Beer: Centenial India Pale Ale
Brewery: Founder's Brewing Company, Michigan
Category: India Pale Ale

The Drinker: Ben

Grade: A-

Location purchased/drank: Whole Foods/Home

Served from a :
Bottle

The Drink: So hoppy. IT was tart and floral to the smell and definitely tart in taste. The color was the beautiful amber color that IPAs should have. For me it started off with a medium body, just because of the flavor, but tappered off into a light body. The aftertaste was a delightfu lspice that wasn't noticeable at first.


Notes: When I opened the first bottle, the air rushed out so fast that I thought I had cut myself. But, no, it was just a rush of cold air. First time that has ever happend to me. We ate this with a Mexican style dinner, and it paired great. I have had Founder's before at Sunset Grill, and loved that beer, too. Good stuff.

No comments: